We are passionate about the food we serve and always seek to use the best possible sources and quality for our ingredients. We are flexible about the time of serving breakfast and will discuss this with you on the previous evening. Our aim is to ensure that breakfast sets you up for the day and is fully healthy and nutritious.
Guests are invited to make tea and coffee in the living room as desired.
Typical Breakfast Menu
- Freshly squeezed fruit or vegetable juice (orange, grapefruit or carrot, apple and ginger)
- Freshly prepared bowl of fruits and berries
- Porridge (with dried fruit, nuts, whiskey, yogurt, milk or cream)
- Muesili or organic Weetabix
- Grilled back bacon, grilled organic sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes, organic free range egg
- Scrambled or poached organic free range eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes
- Selection of breads and preserves
- Selection of herbal or fruit teas, breakfast tea, fresh coffee