Please read the following terms and conditions. By continuing to access our ("Mala Rua") website service from this page, you (the "user") will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
In particular, please note that unauthorised use or downloading of material from the website is absolutely prohibited.
- In the compilation of the Site, every care has been taken to ensure accuracy. Where errors or omissions are brought to the attention of Mala Rua, amendments will be made as speedily as possible. However, Mala Rua does not accept any liability to any person in contract or tort or otherwise for direct or consequential loss caused to the user arising from anything contained in this site or for any error or omission in it.
- The editorial content of this Site is copyright of Mala Rua and/or the authors, photographers and illustrators who contribute material to the Site, and the user shall not alter or remove any copyright symbol or any other identification or information concerning the authorship or ownership of any of the content of the site.
- The user shall not copy, market, resell, distribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit in any form any of the content of the Site.
- Mala Rua shall have no liability to any person for any injury or loss (including personal injury and consequential loss) suffered while participating in sports or leisure pursuits described or referred to in the Website. The material in the Website is given for information only and Mala Rua gives no warranty as to the safety and security of such sports and leisure pursuits or as to the competence of those organising the said sports and leisure pursuits.
- Clicking on certain links within this website may take the user to other sites and Mala Rua shall have no responsibility or liability of any kind for the accuracy or content of any information or any other aspect of any such websites.
- Locations and directions are given on this site. Mala Rua shall have no liability to any person for the correctness of these directions. The user will follow directions at their own risk.
- Due to the nature of interactive services and the Internet generally, Mala Rua gives no warranty or commitment that the use of the Site will be free from interruptions or errors, and Mala Rua shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of or arising out of any communication or network defects, breakdown, malfunction, error, delays or failures (whether temporary or otherwise) while using the Site.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland (excluding laws governing the conflict of laws) and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts.